ROAD TO VEGAS
STARTS March 19
Win a Package to the
WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas
With a $1,350,000 Bonus Prize
Running EXCLUSIVELY on WSOP.CA
Have You Ever Dreamed of
Playing the WSOP Main Event?
Make Your Dream A Reality
And Win Your Way to Las Vegas!
WINNERS RECEIVE $16.2K PACKAGE
(Equivalent to $12K USD)
Main Event Buy-in
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
QUALIFY FOR FREE!
Come and Play
Be One of the Winners &
Travel to Las Vegas for Real Live Action
WHY GO THROUGH WSOP.CA?
Direct Buy-in to Main Event
No Need to Wait in Line
Access to the Exclusive
GG Platinum Lounge
and Gift Package
$1,350,000 Bonus Prize
Awarded to Any Player Who Qualifies or Directly Buys-in
through WSOP.ca and Wins the WSOP Main Event
What does the Road to Vegas package entail?
Road to Vegas package winners will be provided with a Main Event entry and 7-days accommodation at the Horseshoe hotel. Additionally, $1,350 CAD travel expenses will be credited directly to the winner's WSOP.ca Account.
How will I receive the Road to Vegas package?
We will contact each winner with detailed instructions via email.
Which dates will the hotel be booked? What should I do if I need to change the dates of the booking?
The hotel will be booked from July 1 to July 8. If any adjustments to your booking are required, or you wish to add additional days at your own cost, you will need to contact the hotel directly. Reservations can be managed here.
What do I need to do to win the $1,350,000 bonus prize?
Any player who qualifies or directly buys-in to the 2023 WSOP Main Event via WSOP.ca and wears a GGPoker patch throughout the entirety of the Main Event will be qualified for the $1.35M bonus prize for winning the Main Event.
What if I am unable to attend the 2023 WSOP Main Event? Can I get T$ instead?
If you cannot attend the 2023 WSOP Main Event, you will receive T$14,175.
What happens if I win more than one 2023 WSOP Main Event qualifier package?
If you win multiple 2023 WSOP Main Event packages, you will receive T$14,175 per additional win.
What if I want to buy-in to the 2023 WSOP Main Event directly from WSOP.ca without going through a satellite?
You can buy a 2023 WSOP Main Event package directly through our lobby and unlock all perks of going through WSOP.ca.
Where can I find the full tournament schedule?
You can find the 2023 Road to Vegas full schedule in the WSOP.ca client.
Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 21 and above to be eligible to win a WSOP package.
- Players must accept WSOP event Terms & Conditions in order to register. These Terms & Conditions will be made available within the WSOP.ca app and during the event registration process.
- All dollar ($, C$, and T$) amounts are in Canadian dollar currency (CAD), based on the 1 USD to 1.350 CAD exchange rate.
- Players will have to verify their ID onsite before playing in the WSOP Main Event.
- In order to qualify for the $1M prize, players must wear a GGPoker patch throughout the entirety of the 2023 WSOP Main Event and agree to give permission to use their likeness for marketing and promotions as well as Team Champion status.
- Details on T$ and how they are used can be found here.
- Please note that prize pools are subject to change and some amounts listed on this website may not be current; please check the guarantee amounts listed in the tournament lobby of the WSOP.ca app for up-to-date prize pool information.
- We reserve the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, We have the right to investigate and remove the players once confirmed.
- The promotion Terms & Conditions are subject to the site Terms & Conditions which can be found here.
- WSOP.ca standard rules apply.