No more vacant stares into your monitor because you were one place short of claiming a prize.
Now your buy-in will be protected, cost-free, no strings attached, when you fall just short of the money.
All you need to do is Show up Early!
MTT Early Bird
Players who register to tournaments before they begin
Protect Your Buy-In
- Look for the ‘Bubble Protection’ stamp within the tournament lobby
- Register before the start of the tournament (Early-bird)
- Get your buy-in back if you bubble (finish just outside payouts)
Tournaments with Bubble Protection
- Daily Guarantees
- Bounty Hunters (excluding Speed Racers)
Bubble Protection Details
Number of bubble players will correspond to the number of entrants.
|Tournament Entrants||Bubble Protection Candidates|
|10 ~ 99||1|
|100 ~ 499||2|
|500 ~ 999||3|
|1000 ~ 1999||4|
|2000 ~ 2999||5|
|3000 ~ 3999||6|
|4000 ~ 5999||7|
|6000 ~ 7999||8|
|8000 ~ 9999||9|
I registered early but was eliminated and want to re-enter. Will I still be protected?
Once an early-bird, always an early-bird. You will retain Bubble Protection, regardless of re-entry.
Which methods of registration should I use to receive Bubble Protection?
You will be protected if you use cash or T$ to register.
Do backers share Bubble Protection?
Nope, staking does not apply to Bubble Protection, or vice versa.
Is Bubble Protection available for satellites?
Bubble Protection will not be available in satellite tournaments.
I just bubbled out of a tournament. Where is my buy-in?
If you were an early-bird, it should’ve already been credited. (Bubble Protection rewards are credited as you are eliminated.)
In what form is my buy-in refunded?
Bubble Protection will normally cover your buy-in in T$. Methods of compensation might differ based on certain tournaments.
- Players must be aged 19 and above to participate in this promotion.
- All dollar ($, C$, and T$) amounts are in Canadian dollar currency (CAD).
- Bubble Protection may not be available for certain tournaments.
- Bubble Protection will not be available for tournaments with less than 10 entrants.
- Bubble Protection will only be made available to players that register using cash or T$. Covered players that are knocked out on the bubble will receive their compensation automatically.
- Bubble Protection is not available for players who register to the relevant tournaments after the tournaments have begun.
- Please note that prize pools and jackpot guarantees are subject to change and some amounts listed on this website may not be current; please check the guarantee amounts listed in the tournament lobby of the WSOP.ca app for up-to-date prize pool information.
- WSOP.ca reserves the right to modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, WSOP.ca has the right to investigate and remove the players once confirmed.
- Each promotion’s terms and conditions are subject to the site terms and conditions, which can be found here.